Monday, August 10, 2009

Why Do Straight Men Always Think Gay Men Want To F**** Them?

Well we do. But just the really good looking ones. Since I'm speaking for all gay man: For me to spend time in getting into a str8 man's pants he has got to be very hot. No man boobs, no gut
that hangs over his belt. And they have to have something more in their pants then silly string.
And he can't be hooked up with one of my fag hags. I'll have make a special post about my fag hags.

Just because a gay guy looks at you doesn't mean he wants to f*** you. Maybe he trying to figure out how they got so damn ugly. Maybe there is a bugger hanging their nose. Just maybe they didn't put any underwear on and they left the zipper to their pants down. Tease.

All straight men need to do is to look at themselves in the mirror and ask, "If I were gay would I be attracted to me." If they answer "No" they don't have anything to worry about. If they answer "Yes", they are not really straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home